inmyownlittleworld

Sunday, May 25, 2008

SUNDAY AFTER-NITE

Malam Seni Budaya'08
the PUTERI SATRIA
Nisa & me.

ssaaaaapp! ok those pictures above are some random photos of PUTERI SATRIA. Jyea! my tarian nye pictures. I really miss those times where all of us are sooo united. Striving for that one thing: TO PERFORM FOR GENTAR RASA 08. But yea, what to do... Sudah lah.

Today i didnt go for the Sentosa outing. Cause, i wanna rest, wanna do some mugging for ITI and i wanna spend time with my room. hahaha. Oh ya! Last night received a call from an unknown number. Never pick up. Mikal said "maner lah tau skali mat hansem call ckp hello syg..." i was like -______-" tkde time lain ke nak call? kns! haha.

today mama cooked NASI AYAM. waaah! its been long time since she cook seh. xD den we go pasar malam at central dere. i swear its much more tiring to walk with her. Jalan soo slow. aduh!

and i'm quite pissed off with some people. kept on msging me non-stop. gaaaah! and worse still. they called, and so-called blaming me for giving the wrong info. god! how should i know the exact price. ok ah. i know you're not scolding me. but hell yea, the way you talked, already making me pissed off. can't you atleast say it nicely. by the tone of your voice, and the way you talked to me, seriously pissed me off. and you still have the heart to ask, why i'm angry. kns!

and and, have i mention, the sucker will not be at home tmr owards? yes! good news for me. MERDEKA! he'll be away for reservist. hah! cool or what? xD for two weeks, i'll be having a leisure time of my own. wee~ i cant wait for the next dikir practice. double wee~ (gonna practice on my tepuk 10)

gonna start mugging soon. in few minutes time.

smpai disini saje,

love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home