inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Pardon for the picture above cause I dono what picture to post. & please, aku bukan kemarok dier eh. Anw, we had briefing on our trip next week. We'll be going with another class. I think class TA. We'll be departing at 0745 but have to be @ the airport by 0530. WTF? HAHAHAHA! I bet my bro-in-law will have difficulty in waking up. Mama said she cant send me off but she'll pick me up when I'm back. *not touched at all* && me & lynn will be cohabiting in one room. && please, we're not a pair of lesbian couple. On the other hand, Huda have to share with class TA thus me & lynn was tinking to ajak her join us. If she wants to lahh.
After the briefing, went to canteen. then head to B6/102. 2 of my very close friends were caught for smoking & they were in foul mood today. Its just their luck. Pity them though. I mean, the punishments that they have to go through. alot ok? I think, the teacher is just plain NGADE2. Its fair enough that they were fined. Still, she WANTS them to make public apology plus plus CIP. WTF? serious shit.
Dont till me & my friends tersrempak tat teacher in public ahh. tu time jgk sak.
Anyhoos, that teacher came into the class. Aku step fanatic ahh nari. Number plate eh? take note. xD DTG was hillarious. Had our lunch. Is was asking for suggestion on how to raise the money. I told her, if I can help, I'll contribute abit. I mean, I don't like to see my friends suffer. But I'm just disappointed when I heard another party was suggestion to sell her body off. Oh my. I just hope she's just joking :)
S&W was a blast. We played skipping rope for a few minutes. Everytime i skipped, I'll shout "i will grow taller!" xD then we played this catching game. Hillarious. I laughed till i rolled on the floor. Then we played Badminton. I didnt know I got hidden talents in Badminton. Anak buah Ronald Susilo. Rad anak2 Sidek. Lynn anak buah Taufik Hidayat & Dee anak buah yg ciner tuu. kecoh or wad? Zaidah was very chill when she play but all her servings was powerful. When played with her, we both will end up playing solo. xD
We continue playing though s&w ended. End up, we play 4 people in a group. Massive competition. that's even more hillarious. I laughed till my intestines were jammed together. *ok crap* me & my babyboy. xD I still wanna play but others were already tired. Today, I'm hyperactive or just like what lynn said, aku bdk HALALFOODBOOSTER. xD
After working out, we head to canteen to finish up our scripts. I cant really focus cause *ahem2*. BABYBOY!! xD Then we danced a lil' bit then head home. Today i managed to catch a short nap. Woke up & chatted with Fadly. *grinning*
ok. Mama cooked chilli crab. But i have no appetite. tsk! I'm excited about vietnam trip till I keep on cheering VIETNAM *clap x3* && V-I-E-T-N-A-M! hahaha. ok crap. i shall end my post now.
till here,
love, aishah:)
P/S: Number.. number.. Jgn luper beb.. xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home