inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm just not myself today..








i had a dream last nite. which disturbs my mind today. the WHOLE day. *ohgod! still tinking bout it nw...* i dreamt of sumone whom i'm not suppose to be dreaming of. cos i noe, he's not gonna b my dream guy. i dnt wish to compete againt HER. i've not been thinking of him at all. bt last nite, wen i dreamt bout him, i can really feel like its real. i min, i miss him. wen i woke up, i felt like crying. i never felt this way b4. haiz. and i wasnt being myself today. i was soo messed up. i cant focus on anything for too long. even during the test, i kept on texting anyone that noes him. asking bout him. and thanks guys for offering to help me. bt still, i cant stop thinking bout it. haiz....
today nothing much happen in skewl. or shud i put it this way: i didnt make anything much happening in skewl. basically i was soo affected by the dream. and lynn's addiction to PSP doesnt help at all. i really got the urge to snatch that PSP back! GRRR! during test, i didnt focus much. i spent most of my time pondering around. or basically thinking bout him. haiz... den, i did sum art thingee. lyk the pic above. and i kept on disturbing lynn. xD
during break, we bought NASI PATTAYA. and i swear i regret buying it. i only take lyk a few bite den i put it aside. i only drank my green tea. i really have no appetite. lately. den crapped abit wif lynn. den played my PSP. den head for LFS. today we have no role play. thank god! we waste our time here n dere. den headed home. me n is decide to have lunch bt dono where. finally we decide to BANQUET. in the train, Is shared wif me her probs wif *ahemahem*. omg! seriously, i've gone tru wad she's going tru nw. n i swear, its not an easy thing for her.. i noe. cos i've gone tru tat. i just hope she's strong enuf to take all this. and yes, its very traumatising n hurtful. (tat is y i still hate HIM!)
wen we reached BOONLAY. skali terserempak mike. asked him to tag along bt he dwan. so i walked off lah. den i turned, he was bhind me. tsk! i noe he cant bear to leave me. wahahahaha! ok crap. xD saw aza n the clique. daf soo bitchy huh. hahaks. den bought our food. me n is were talking all the time while mike just listen to his bloody mp3. -___-" den i offered him my food, he dwan. bt i cant finish my food. AGAIN! so i put it aside n we c'nued talking. den tiber2, si bdk tu mkn seh my food. kater tknk mkn.. xD aftr he finished the food, we had our ciggies break. den i sent Is till control station while mike head home first. Is was lyk saying "i lyk dont dare to talk to him seh.. cos he look lyk some sort of... unfrenly. lyk fierce lyk tat.." tsk! see lah mike! u scare my frens away.. haiyaaa.. told u to smile more. xD
den dlm bus, sat bside Naz. its been MONTHS since i saw her. we chat2 till da smpai our bus-stop. den we dudok at the void deck n c'nue talking. sedar tk sedar, its oredi 6plus sia. xD we met soooo many ppl. frm an artist(my bro's fren oso), to typical matreps, to abg2 wannabes, to farhan, to our juniors, to this BP boy(effing cute siol)... soo many ppl. hahaks. Naz shared her experiences wen she went overseas that time. she went to Dhubai n Vienna or sumthing lyk tat. she visited places lyk Czech Republic all that. fun seh. aduh! she spent alot on that holiday trip. bt she enjoyed it. n she wanna go again. aduh! sanggop! hahaha. den we head home at arnd 6plus gg to 7pm.
watched tis new chinese drama. oklah. kekek jgk. den ate the mee rebus. and yea, i didnt finish it. and its hardly half-eaten seh.... i must b sick! xD rite nw, i'm watching AYAT-AYAT CINTA. at part 5. there's 13parts. almost half way tru. the story, will give the verdict tmr ok? bt can tell, its gonna b touching. trust me. go watch kt YOUTUBE ok? xD
hmm. wanna c'nue watching lah.
lotsa love,
aishah:)
~i miss Sy*zw*n a.k.a w*w*n.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home