inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, July 24, 2008












Greetings people. Today I dont really have the mood to blog. Seriously. CTR common test okok lah. Not bad. Didnt really have crazy time in school. Not till we chilled at the void deck. When home with Ahyew. She chilled at my place. Kiter tekan Pill D. aper tu? ader ahh. xD tomorrow's plan will be SWIMMING. since i promised that pau that i'll be accompanying her. Oh ya, today i'm her Personal Assistant cause I helped her check her inbox and settle things for her. Really effective. xD
Anw, I'm quite affected bout things that happened lately. I know, its getting out of hand. But still, I really want these to be settled. I mean, how long YOU GUYS want to prolong this misunderstanding. C'mon, it's just a misinterpretion & misunderstanding. GROW UP. Ok fine. I dont wish to pursue this matter any longer.
See, i told you. I have no mood to blog today. Thus, i talked less. Oh, and on the hand, Mike's team won 2nd place for his class Amazing Race thingee & he said he's proud of himself cause he found the clue most of the time. Should I congratulate him? Maybe i should. PPPFFT! And yes, I've not done with my packing. Kinda excited for weekend's short getaway. weeeee~ I must buy new watch to replace my broken watch. tsk! Sushimatos really think that PS are dumb. Why? Cause all of those shits that they got into ystd (plus my watch thingee). I just cant be bothered ok? :D
Till here then,
love, Aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home