inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MR CRABBY EVIL.

Like what I've mentioned earlier. Mama cooked Chilli crab. Who wants to give it a miss? It looks soo yummy that I can salivate even by looking at the image. Anyhoos, I ate the crabs. of course, I was quite high. But not for long cause minutes after I swallowed this poison, my throat starts to sore && worse-case-scenario, my lips turned like this:


Ok I'm lying. Not as bad as these lahh. But my lips turned sore. Too sore that it turned bloody red. It looked like as if blood will burst out anytime. Ok fine, I lied again. I know I'm such a drama-queen. PPFFTT! Luckily the medicines that the doctor prescribed to me last week still have some left-overs. Ok, I didnt finished the course. But that's the good thing cause I know, such things will happen. ^^v


And yea, since magribh, I cant stop sneezing. Irritating you know? Tissues are all over the place. Un hygienic kn? tsk tsk tsk... Should I eat the panadol? I mean, can I eat many medicines @ 1 time? xD ok stupid question.

And now, i should be tucked in my bed. Fine, I know tomorrow lesson's starts at 10am. But nowadays I've been strucked sleepy disease which was passed from who-idk-too. ok crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home