inmyownlittleworld

Saturday, May 31, 2008


today's performance was cancelled. Seriously don't want to talk about it. Its as if we're the dog which only abides people's instruction. -_______-" Last night, I saw things that I'm not suppose to be seeing(i assume). It almost made me break-down. Hence, that explains the poem in my previous post. And I deleted his photo 'cos I don't want anything to happen(as people are reading my blog!).

Today woke up feeling drowsy. Having a runny nose and sorethroat. Its been a week I've been in this condition. xD Didnt have the mood to go out. So I slept for almost half of the day. Late in the afternoon, mama waked me up. She wanted to go JP. Dammit! Out of many places! I have no choice but to follow. Felt totally dragful. My mind kept on thinking about that bastard all the time and my heart kept on praying so that I won't bump into him. Lucky Mikal msged me at times when I really need someone. I felt quite relieved after reading his smses. (and partly because Mike is having a date, so I don't want to disturb him)

Had our dinner @ Banquet. Ate fish & chips. All is to blame Faz & Is for talking about fish & chip @ simpang Bedok. -___-" Didnt manage to finish it. Mama finished it for me. Then, we proceed for window shopping. Ketok-ed mama to buy for me a perfume. Finally, I got my Miss Fiorucci. Wee~ Thanks momma! After getting what I want, I insist on going home with the excuse that I'm feeling really sick(but the fact is that, I just don't want to bump onto that bastard!) So we went home. While otw home, I bought a cheesecake.

In the bus, met kak Lina. Talked for awhile then I have to alight. Right now I'm watching the Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. Oklah. Aku tau besok kt TV ader tunjok. But its 'cos tommorrow we'll be having a ZOO outing, I'm afraid that I'll miss the show. muahahaha! Yessa! Besok pegi Zoo. Ni smuer rancangan kak Lina :) ahli Zoo perr dier. xD

till here then. Will update tommorrow's outing. For sure!

Love, aishah:)

~ my partner is always the best :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home