inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, June 5, 2008


Greetings people. ok i know it a lil' too early to blog. hahaha. but i'm bored. didnt go to school today. i really need that long hours of sleeping.
anyway, i'm feeling better now. i have a very long talk with some people. and i manage to pull it tru. here are my gratitudes to them:
~the Sushimatos. for being concern n trying their best to cheer me up. though i in foul mood bt i still manage to laugh my ass out. and and for tolerating my tantrums for these past few days. ILY!
~Lynn. for listening to all my craps. and giving me support morally n physically. n loving me like ur own sister. i realised i didnt talk much to u lately and i didnt crap alot wif u lately. bt u still stick to me :) ily!
~Huda. thanks for cooling me down. and talked to me ystd. indeed u make me feel much better. thanks bebeh. ily!
~Fathiah-najwa. thanks babe for that moral support. and the sweet dedication on ur blog for me :) yes! i wont b bother wif him anymore. and all the best for ur exams! ily!
and there's alot to b mention lah. i cant afford to type it out everything cos nobody cares. haha!
and i'm sorry mike for mistaking ur kindness. hahaha. okok. Guys tend to show their careness in a wrong way. xD ppfft!
anw, partner suggest to me to have a long nite walk again. yes! i want to have it again. n perhaps a long walk by the beach. then, i suggest for a STARGAZING thingee. he agreed. wee~ bt all this can wait ok partner? focus on ur Os first. and and, i hereby promise, i wont forget nor lost contact wif u :)
i'm going for tat spa treatment tmr. and at the same time, meeting my gfs. i missed them :) and aftr tat, will b heading to my sis place. oh my! i miss my two lil' monster soo much lah. so i wont b onlining on sat. dont miss me ppl. xD and on sunday, had to attend to dad's sister nye anak nye wedding(i'm soo clueless on who they are!) i barely know them. let alone talking to them. haha! bt i noe, my dad's side, alot of guys. *kening naek-naek* bt den, no use. cannot get married wif them. ok that sound soo wrong! haha.
shud i go to the doc or shud i write a letter instead? xD
ok i'm hungry nw. pray hard i wont b throwing up again. pleaaaasssseee.
till here then.
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home