inmyownlittleworld

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ugh! I've tried to upload pics but the system gone siaotingtong lah! tsk! cant be bothered. Ok, firstly, Hello Earthlings-ku. Pardon for no pics today. As i said early just now, I'll continue my journal once i reached home. xD ok, here's my story.

I woke up as usual. siap2, then ahyew called bt i didnt picked up. hehehe. EVERYONE was worried sick tat i would paitao again. xD anyways... I went to school(though i'm still feeling shagged & sick). pffft! what to do. People MISS me. they ASK about me. hahaha. waited for Kidaaa & Lynn & Sue. oh ya! Sue had her haircut ystd. she cut 3times & she cried after the haircut. Poor girl. she looked like a small girl... xD i was like "omg! u cut ur hair??" ok lame. hahahaha. den bus-ed to school. mcm biase, mrepek-ness wif lynn da start. hahaha. i told her, ystd i sms-ed with this MATREP boy who wanna step maner nye BOY SACHOK. hahahaha. and she reminded me abt my search for BOY ROMEO. ok crap. hahahaa.

reached class early. Salam-ed everyone. LFS, free & easy. so mcm biase. kiter crap2 lahh. mcm biase, aku paling mrepek. xD hahaha. beh we did planning for Friday's outing. beh we intend to chill somewhere first b4 heading for Sheesha. beh kidaaa was like "kiter chill kt starhub ahh.." xD baek perr.. hahaha. then she was browsing tru Lynn's hp ahh. beh gt Lynn's bro photo so dier tanyer lah tu saper. Lynn ckp lahh tu abg dier. abeh aku menyampok "ni lah bakal suami aku.. kau tk tau ke.. Lynn kn adik ipar aku.." xD Lynn muker tros freaked out sak. hahahahaha. beh i said, Ahyew is my sis-in-law since she's interested in my bro. so me lynn n ahyew are related. beh kidaaa ckp she's ahyew's sis-in-law. kecoh pe?? the Sisters-in-laws. hahahahaha. beh its like, imagine ahh kalo Rayer ke family gathering ke... confrm kecoh rabak sak.. ahahaha.

beh Lynn was like "abeh aku 1yr older den kau.. abeh aku nk adress kau aper sak..??" so i said "alaah.. tkyah susah2.. since kau bestfren aku, aku tk kesah.. u can just call me by name aje.." hahahahaha. we laughed like mad aftr tat. xD kecoh sak. hahaha. den we had CTR. tk byk blaja. we're having 2nd Role Play REAL SOON. shittos! hahaha. aftr that, we had our lunch break. hahahaha. nari aku being extra nice towards lynn. konon nk angkat bodek adik ipar ahh. xD kekek sak. beh last2, lynn jadi sis-in-law is. waduh! kiter smuer inter-related. hahahahaha. Lynn said, my wedding wif his bro, she dwan to attend. rabak kn? tsk tsk tsk.. tkpe ahyew.. kau nye wedding, aku mesti ader.. maklom lah.. kakak-ku.. xD ok mrepek. hahahaha.

beh i dono wad me & lynn was talking abt till we were like "kakak2.. kakak kau peh laki!" den i said "kakak kau peh laki, abg kau lah bodoh!" xD ok lame. hahaha. time mkn pon, we laughed soo hard. till this grp of guys. oklah. the boy who gt Fauzi Laily face nye grp, turned n looked at us. tau lah kiter cute... xD

den head to DTG. cant study. so decide to bloghop & did that short update. xD then we took our test. i have NO COMMENT. den mr Wee taught us abit about Resume thingee. bla3. school ended. beh terjumper mdm surianis. me & lynn did stupid things bhind her back. xD den wen to staff room to see her stuff. beh gt tis grp of Hospitality boys approached her. dono asking for wad lahh. me & lynn kacau2. hahaha. beh since they're cute, i offered them my chewing gums. beh ni mamak tk tau malu nk amek smuer. beh he gave back this packaging tt cant be consume. so lynn said "nvm2.. u take tat one.. edible.." so i said "u eat.. if tmr u still alive, give me a call.." xD da bagi, skali baru aku realised, drg bdk HOSPITALITY. bdk2 yg aku PANGKAH. tsk! nvm2. cute nye psl, aku close one eyes. hahaha.

den we bought MAC nye eyeliner. ok nie random. den Lynn wanted to go Queensway. so i teman-ed her. dlm bus we talked bout her stepmum whom is super cool. serious shit. i love her job. WEDDING PLANNER. hahaha. me & lynn will be teaming up together to put up a show. weeee~ den reached Queensway, we end up carik my stuff. i surveyed the slippers that i wanted. finally found the perfect one. plus the skirt tat i wanted. so planned to work tis sat. lol. den jln2. survey tattoo thingee. weeee~ its the matter of time ok? soon ahh.. soon.. duer2 da mmg tk sabar nk buat.. hahahaha. all we nid is MONEY.

den ingat nk remove my extension n do a new one beh tgk tmpt mcm lemau je so tk jadi. we slacked kt Mac. talked bout random stuff. hahaha. den jln2 again. beh chilled kt luar Queensway. we talked bout some stuff(which i wont be mentioning). den waited for Papa to fetch lynn. then suddenly we came to the topic abt someone. hahahaha. ni maha random ahh. Lynn was like "aku terkejot lah seyy.. tiber2 dier bbual ngan aku.. aku pikir maner nye bdk je bbual ngan aku.." ok ppl. ni criter menarik ye.. ader lahh bdk nie. for the first time, he approached my fren n talked to my fren. cause slalu nye, he wont even bother to SMILE at them so let alone talking to them. so anw, Lynn told me the story ahh. beh she commented something. bt i kinda reluctant to say here cos i noe, HE WILL BE KEMBANG SEMANGKOK. bt nvmlah.. i'll just let it out. she said, suare dier HANDSOME. -________-" ok fine. which means, he has a nice voice. hahahaha. tat's why lynn cam terkejot ahh. cos 1stly, she was thinking, bdk laki2 yg maner lagi tau name dier in our skewl. beh 2ndly, she nvr talked to him b4. xD kecoh pe? ok boy, lu jgn nk kembang ehh.. xD

bla3. Papa pon smpai. we seperated. I reached home arnd 8plus. den i told mama bout the skirt thingee. she said she'll sponsor the skirt. bt i told her, i wan her to sponsor the slipper thingee bt she said NO. tsk! so i pujok-ed my bro... hahahaha. i insisted that NIKE slipper. bt idk lahh wad slipper he buying for me.. lol.

anw.. tmr gt S&W ornt? lol! tmr gt tarian. aiyeeeeeeeeeeerrr.. gue mau ikot Lynn pegi Batam.. waduh2. gi mana sih? xD oh ya oh ya! have i mention, my parents gave me green light to take the motor license next year & & i can own a motor!! HOW GREAT IS THAT??? hahaha.

till here then,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home