inmyownlittleworld

Friday, July 25, 2008

Wany's stoink face.
Ahyew said i looked cute. xD










NUGGETS!




Sorry Ahyew, for keeping this pic away from you cause i noe u'll ask me to delete it. xD

This bike is sooo gonna be mine SOON.







Hello Earthlingsku. TGIF! hahaks. Today, went to school alone but met is & the rest at usual spot & we went to school ramai2. reached school, Ahyew's group did the presentation. Aku mengidam BAH KUT TEH ahh beb. xD then lesson ended & we head to another lesson.
DTG, we did some work. me & lynn buat mrepek. xD den head to canteen bub lapar. dudok kt canteen beh mrepek2 ngah ahyew sue & wany. terkekek kekek sak. beh lynn & kidaaa joined followed by is & faz. ni btol2 nye SUSHIMATOS gathering. we talked bout many stupid stuff such as CCTV at storerooms. which basically ahyew is seriously unaware of that. so she danced & did many stupid things in there. gawd! kalau dier nye D&D ader show video footage of that, i swear i gonna buy it! hahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha!
head back to class, lesson ended, EFC, did group work again. beh bbual2 mrepek. bla3. school ended, me & lynn headed to DANCESTUDIO to check on our schedule for dance. it'll resume on 15th aug. this time round, no more paitao2. hehehe. den lynn did this "JAWA" DANCE. which makes me laughed like mad. xD den wany is n faz n kidaaa joined us shortly aftr that. beh is ckp wany tknk gi swimming. aper lagi. i grabbed her one side.
me: sis, lu aper hal sis? asl lu tknk gi sis?
wany: *laughing soo hard*
me: *pulled her bag aside, asked her to sit on the bench. beh kaki ku letak kt sblah dier dudok which da btol2 mcm hang jebat* Lu jgn buat klakar ahh sis. lu skrg ckp. lu mau pegi ke tknk??
seriously, they were laughing soooo hard sia. see lah. ke MINAH-an ku da terserlah. xD den sit kt canteen, skali lagi kacau wany. this time round, i acted like a lesbian. hahahahaha. serious shit sia. hahahaha. beh da jumper ahyew, we head home. jln-ed ramai2. beh me wany is n ahyew 99-ed to JE. dlm bus kecoh. xD
den time nk head to JE swimming complex, we walked passed this kedai jual motor. kimek.. motor smuer geram2.. ni yg org lagi berkobar kobar nk own a motor. xD. we smpai-ed there, changed, den head to swimming pool. fun ahh. tkleh stop ketawe. ader je bende nonsense dr ahyew. seriously, i dono wad type of species is she tau.. mmg btol2 bahan lawak sak. hahaha. bla3. me & wany sempat discussed on my baju rayer smuer. corset beb. xD
aftr some time, we washed up n left the place. they plan to go to my place. i'm suppose to cook. hehehehe. actually gmbr ader lagi byk ahh. ader pader is n ahyew. i'll upload it soon once i gt the pics :) anw,so yea. they head to my place. kekek2 dlm bus. ahyew ahh. main joker sia. xD she just cant keep the fcuk up for even ONE MINUTE. xD
reached CENTRAL, bought stuff den head home. den we start to cook. ok fine. they jamah my mum's sambal prawn as they were too hungry. and i seriously think, they really enjoyed it esp Is. hahaha. den we start to cook. ruper2nye si ahyew ni takot minyak. wakakakakakaka! wany pon. so many funny scenes which really makes my tummy ache. xD
ahyew: waah.. gini mcm kau da leh kahwin ah wany.
wany: aku mmg nk...
ahyew: eehhh.. abeh cam desprate sak kau..
hahahahaha. beh we rebus-ed crabmeat tau beh aftr rebus, ahyew lift the periuk. yg aku ni plak luper yg tu stove baru abes dipakai. so aku peh bodoh, gi adjust the besi. aper lagi. tgn melekat ahh kt tu stove. melecur ahh beb. my thumb. saket rabak sakkkk!! cos of that, i'm unable to c'nue cooking thus ahyew smuer take over. hahahahaha. tats wen the dapur turned upside down. ok. bedek. hahahaha. beh ahyew goreng nasi ahh beb. xD
me: ceehh.. kire kau da leh kawin ahh gini ahyew.
ahyew: aku mmg nk..
me: ehhh.. abeh cam desprate sak kau..
hahahaha! kene kn balek. xD selesai masak, kiter makan. cant stop laughing sakk.. xD giler peh ahyew. xD wnay pon leh tahan mrepek. hahahahahaha. beh my abg2 smuer balek. beh ahyew kept on asking bout my 1st bro. dono wad we talked till came one part where i said,
me: kiwak.. aku tknk sak ahyew jadi kakak ipar aku..
*everyone laughed*
wany: mesti dier ckp "asl..? tk layak ke aku jadi kakak ipar kau..?"
me: kalo dier.. susah sikit ahh.. tkleh imagine.
kekek sak. ahyew mcm biase, muker slambe.. hahahahaha. saket sak perot ketawe2. xD aftr soo much of laughing in the kitchen, we beralih to my room. we chilled while bloghopping. den they watch the video yg kt Jason's blog. gosh! hahahahaha. wany cant stop laughing. hahaha. Sachok kape. xD den they wen to mike's blog and watch his stupid videos. kiwak. members tgk smuer tkleh tahan terkekek kekek sak. xD ahyew said "kiwak. muker bengis kt skolah.. tk sngke leh amek video bodoh mcm gini.. bub tu kene spammed.." xD hahaha. ok diam.
den we watch ghost video lahh. till ahyew's mum called for the i-dono-how-many-times oredi. talked to her bro. suare sedap beb. hahaha. den they wen home. i had a blast today. thanks babes for making my day. hahaha. ahyew is exceptionally happy today. she can cook. she's already tanned. bt unfortunately, she didnt get her DURIAN. and BUBBLE TEA. hahahaha. bahan lawak. xD
anw, I'm saying those stuff not because i'm GUILTY. c'mon, i know you're talkin abt my frens & of cos, as their frens, i would be affected too. I'm sure you will feel the same if YOU were in my position. Why would i want to bitch about you people? Maybe yes, my clans are very straightforward bunch of people. But they're not like what you think. And i've even talked to ur fren abt it. We can negotiate things but with you giving these kind of attitude to them, hw are you guys gonna settle stuff? C'mon babe, seriously, lets not drag over these small things. Why cant we settle this nicely & just forget bout everything? Once again, I'm not against you & ur clans. I know, we have no hal. But its not nice to see you & ur clan having an issue with my close frens. Peace no war ok?
anw anw, I've yet packed my things for tmr. hahahahaha. ok. gonna pack now & yes, gonna KEMAS MY BILIK BEFORE AHYEW BUGGED ME TO DO SO. hahahaha.
till here then,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home