inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I wanted to upload the pictures cause I have tons of crazy ones to be updated. But this blogger takes forever to upload those bloody pictures & due to time constrain, I shall postpone it. But if you really & dying to see it, kindly go to AHYEW[MP] blog.
Anwhoos, today has been a crazy day again for me. Full of laughter. I love my friends. && oh. I cant donate blood as I consumed medicines the night before. Tsk! baru nk dapat pahala. xD MP. Ahyew & I have just started our very own Massage service company called SPAAAA *with steam face* first class service ok?
&&, I'm really irritated by your attitude today. Actually not only today. ALL THE TIMES. Why? Cause you're soooo self-conscious & mygod! you're fcuking irritating you know that? & seriously, you really got on my nerve just now & that's the reason why I burst out. Hey! That's the first time I'm being soo straightforward. Can you please STOP BEING SO SELF-CONSCIOUS. PEOPLE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU LET ALONE BEING MAD & YOU. && ITS NOT THAT WE ARE OUTCASTING YOU BUT YOU'RE BEING IN YOUR VERY OWN WORLD & WHEN YOU JOIN OUR CONVERSATION, WE'VE JUST ENDED IT. YOU CAN'T EXPECT US TO REPEAT ALL OVER AGAIN. &&&& THAT'S THE REASON WHY I SHOUTED "YOU'RE VERY IRRITATING YOU KNOW THAT???" &&&& Please, don't vent your anger or throw tantrums @ us. Of course you don't realised it. Faz is being straightforward & I think what she said is true. Please, MEND YOUR WAYS.
That's the reason why I'm soo looking forward for weekends. Stress tau aku. On the other hand, Babyboy makes me go GAGA just now. I just went breathless... && Si _[fill in the blanks]_ hanyalah suratan takdir. xD && Ohoh! I missed Ryhan... xD PPPFFFTT!
My friends are truly magnificent bunch of people. We were playing with words just now. I mean, we terbalek kan words & when we speak, it sounded soo Thailand ahh. xD && the bus incident, seriously, that mamak makes me laughed till my tummy cramp sia. xD
Tomorrow I'm heading back to JWSS to collect my cert & testimonial. Its been a looooooooong time since i step into that school. Do i miss anything? YES! the pizza, the drink stall aunty. Wonder if she remembers me ornt. xD && I missed bullying the aunty jual toastbread tuu. LOL! Meeting the 4A-s too.
okok. Think i've talked enough crap. I'm off to bed! ciaoz!
till here then,
love, aishah:)
P/S: You really took my breath away just now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home