inmyownlittleworld

Friday, June 6, 2008

time check: 11:12pm.

ok. today is wad i call ROTTING DAY. dad gave me money to doc. bt i decided not to. so returned back the money and c'nue playing com. happily blog-hopping. haha. and i realise. its true. we treat Hogan's tagboard like a msn. xD

camwhored abit here n dere. and decide to take semi-naked photo. i shall not post it in any sites. so please, dont ask me whats the link. ppfftt! its not retard. its a way to show self-appreciation(and partly bcos i'm rotting).

by magribh. i'm already hungry(oh hey! i didnt vomit just nw. its just tat i have no appetite) so decided to call my cousin up. asking him to buy for me Burger Ramlee. wee~ such a nice cousin i got here.

had a tiff wif mama in between. she's bugging me to eat. i told her to hold on. and i hate to repeat myself again n again. it'll make tat person appear to b dumb to me. ppfft! finally i gave in n eat.

watched tv. received call frm kak fie. told her i'm nt feeling well n dont wish to talk bout wad happened. it'll make me feel more sick to think bout it. hah! and anw, its already over. her fault also. for not wanting to lend her ears to me(when i've been always been dere for her. infct to most of my frens.. n this is wad i get back??) put dwn the phone. and lost focus on the drama. ppfft!

mama told me not to b late tmr. cos my lil' monster miss me damn much. i miss her too lah. till i even dreamt bout her. kids. thats their specialities. can make adults like us go GAGA over them. ppffft!

decide to go online. managed to change my blogskin. many errors occur. sucks big time. haha! den,my eyes was stuck onto the screen. Wawan was online! thousand n one thing flashes tru my mind. my fingers were trembling wen i was typing to him.
me:wawan? is tat u?
him: yah.. i'm here chacha..
i swear by that time, my hands were cold n tears rolled down my cheeks. idk y. i'm crying again. yes. finally. he's back. we chatted. cleared the air. just like wad i've predicted. i knew all these were coming. thus i didnt put high hopes on US. wish u all the best wif her ok? chacha will always love you, friend :)

he knows wads happening in my life. oh my! i didnt noe there's paparazzi here. xD dont worry wawan. chacha will be fine :) he's soo dear lah. ok stop. i'm glad, i've told him everything. and i'm glad, he told me everything. now, i dont have to have nightmare everynite, waking up in the middle of the nite n crying. cos i noe....

nothing much to say. cant wait for tmr. wee~

till here den,
love, aishah:)

~ Big girls don't cry, cha:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home