inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Besti Day Out!









We do look like kiddos.








Today school was abit mundane as no lessons were conducted. Mr Wee commented something about TG. What is it? "Some people are very cute. They want to score high marks but dont want to listen." hahahaha.
S& W was cancelled for the i-dont-remember-how-many times already. In fact, I dont remember having any S&W lesson after the vacation. xD Wasnt feeling that well & I have noone to be blamed except for myself. Refusing to eat medicines & lacking of rest. tsk!
Went to JP to have lunch with Lynn's stepmum, Mama Ima. We reached there earlier thus, we have to rot. We were fcuking hungry so we decide to buy applepie which somehow did "alas our perot". xD We crapped about JANGAN PANDANG BLAKANG thingee which makes both of us laughing like idiots. Then, we head to Banquet.
We're just plain hungry till we cant think straight. I had Chicken Black Pepper & Lynn had Seafood Rice. Mama Ima got herself Seafood Horfun. Both of them regret buying it. The shop should improve more. xD We talked about the Batam trip thingee & talked about kids. hahaha. Then we decide to go for window-shopping while waiting for papa to fetch them.
I showed them around since they're from East side. aiseyman. xD Then, we went into Toys'R'Us. Kecoh or what? That's my favourite spot to unwind myself. I dressed myself up with the items down there which makes both of them laughed like a real mad women. hahahahaha. I have to admit, its really hillarious. Mama Ima said, "penat layan krg nie.." We laughed till we cant stand properly. Especially Lynn. Funny moments. As we walked, we laughed. So many things to be laughed at. xD I want to take this luggage. beh its on top of this shelf & when i took it, i walked a few steps away then another luggage drop onto the floor. Of course, we laughed then i said "aii mambang.. kalau kene kepale aku nie.. bocor lah jawabnye.." xD And I also walked into the same lane again & again. hahahaha. They plan to organise a suprise party for papa during the Batam trip... xD
Then we head to Kiddy Palace. We walked around then Lynn showed me their pyjamas. So nice sia. So we decide to give it a try. Believe it ornt, we can fit into it. W/o any difficulties. Kids clothing ok? hahaha. We've decide to get one of those. Mama Ima really cannot tahan watching us. She kept on laughing. Maybe we are laughing gas? xD
We walked around again. Then papa arrived & send me home too. We talked about our day with papa. Indeed he had a good laugh too. hahahaha. Reached home, went online. Told them i cant make it for today. Felt soo sick. Then i told them i wanna sleep. Idk lahh which part these people dont understand, but arnd an hour later someone called me. tsk! Ni yg buat aku mengamok. I ignored the call. LOL!
So overall, I enjoyed myself. Mama Ima is really a nice lady & I totally support Lynn to stay with papa(though ur bro is living wif mama). hehehehe.
till here then,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home