inmyownlittleworld

Friday, June 6, 2008


Hello Earthlings-ku yg tersayang. another early post for today. cos i wont b onlining tonight. please people, dont miss me too much. hahahahaha! anw anw. ystd i slept late. was editing my blogskin again. yes. AGAIN. mmg retard. hahaha. cos tk puas hati ah ngan the previous one. and at the same time, talking to that shawty the random boy. he's totally random. den i slept at arnd 3plus. talking crap wif him & kidaaaa. kidaaaaa. please please please. boleh lah.... gue kepingin dong sama cake lu.. xD
anw, today's plan for the spa thingee was cancelled. ppfft! and i have to help for the rewang thingee too. ppffftt! and oh. just nw, i was searching for my heels to wear for tmr. den my bro popped up the topic bout the malay guy who just passed away aftr playing soccer tuuu. den i was lyk.. "oh.. saper jelah org tu... mama kenal ke..?" wif my selambe face while searchng for that damn shoe. den mama was like "kenal lah.. tu anak sedare abah kau.. sepupu kau tu.." *smacking forehead* how clumsy i was lahhh! and abah was dere too. tsk! see lah. tripping over my words again n again.
den gossiped abit bout my workplace dere. i just cant wait to start working. weee~ shopping spree soon! and yes, i owe someone COFFEEBEAN. hahaha. and someone BIRTHDAY GIFT. and some people's money. kwang3. i'll pay back ok?
oh my. gtg. mama is bugging me to siap2 now. take care honey-s. pape just text me aiites?
till here den,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home