inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am in nooooo mood to update actually. School has been dry today. Damn boring. Things happened today such as:-
1) The mamaks who sat beside us kept on looking at me.
2) We actually thought of putting our bazaar name such as GAY-SALE(sounded like GESEL)
3) Finally saw my 2 eyecandies. And Lynn admit, Fadly looks cuter in person :)
4) Instead of focusing on my common test(i have to sit for it as i was absent on monday), I joined in the class' conversation(-_-")
5) Crepe taste yummy especially with Banana & chocolate syrup.
6) Someone suspected I was pregnant. TSK!
7) And lastly, I realised, today not much chinese were in class. Only 2 chinese. Cool or what?
Mama gave me 50bucks to buy my skirt. WEEE~ Am going to catch a movie after the museum trip. And perhaps, am going to watch it with Fadly. Who is he? He's Syerzan's classmate. Abg2 Banking. xD PERHAPS only. :)
And last but not least, I just remembered, someone owe me HELLO PANDA. & Vice versa. Thanks to the UNO game in MSN. (-_-")
till here then,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home