inmyownlittleworld

Saturday, August 16, 2008


Yoha Earthlings. Today did nothing much. I didnt attend the show too cause I have to get my stuff for the trip that will be in 4days time. I woke up late in the afternoon & I just remember, NURADLIN BTE HAMZAH is not in singapore. sheesh! She's probably reached Batam already by that time with mama, papa & the most important person in my life, my future husband which is her big bro. KWANG3! Ok crap. Hence, I'm a loner for today & tomorrow. xD &&&&& I forgotten to remind her about my Coco Chanel perfume. PPFFFTT!
My family & I went to marsiling to get my stuff. I wanted to buy men's bermudas. Aku adelah smgt2 pilih yg mane aku nak. Cause laki2 nye bermudas are much2 nicer. Beh after choosing the one that i want, aku pon try. Yg menghampa kn adalah.... When i wear it, it turned out to be full length. -___-" pendek kater, terlalu labuh utk ku... end up, i bought the ladies one. then walked around. bought earpiece too. ni betol2 nye prepare sak.then head to sis' place. Mcm biase... then watched DVD Upin & Ipin. Very cute sia... xD bla3, head home. Tomorrow mama wants to go to Expo. Ntah lah aper motive.
I've not bought sabun & shampoo. LOL! tkpe2. Besok bleh beli. &&&&&& korg2 ader adapter tuu tk? Aku carik satu marsiling tkdelah seh.. just nw my family btol2 bagi advise smuer sak. mcm lah ni first time aku gi luar negeri. mayb cause this time round, its sumwhere in foreign country.. && this time round, raser laen tau.. Cause usually when i buy stuff for school trip, i always have to buy stuff like track pants, torchlite, sports shoe, bla3. Specifically for adventure nye barang ahh. but this time round, its more to leisure. Saper tkmo enjoy beb?
Ok i think i talked enough. Time to pack my bag!!
till here then,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home