inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


Greetings people. Finally, its wednesday. 2 more days to go!! xD anw anw. i was late again. tis time round, i didnt overslept. bt i missed my bus. so i have to wait for another bus. which came 30mins aftr tat. tsk! beh da naek bus, cuace mendung. baek perr? aku dahlah tk bwk hoodie. xD in the mean time, i brushed up on my notes on CTR. rajen beb. nari ader test. xD reached clementi around 820am. decide to take cab. raining beb. skali kt taxi stand, queue dier peh panjang. tsk! so me n lynn crapped. *SUN bapak kepade DAL anak kepade CHA.* ok mrepek. haha. finally manage to get a cab. reached skewl around 9plus.
smpai class, make soo much noise. Ms Dewi nvr say anything. bt we still wanna explain why we're late. so i said "cher.. sory ah late.. tad hujan lebat.. taufan beb.." den ms dewi answered "yelah taufan.." lynn oso supported me. xD GPA siol. hahahaha. da smpai, find a spot, and c'nue doing project. aku, tkde keje, carik rambot gtal for lynn. xD
da bes project, crapped lagi. den we get off first. waduh! masok class the last, kluar class the first. xD den drg blaja CTR. tulah. ni smuer siang2 tknk blaja. hehehe. den took our test. half way buat, i slept. cuace terlalu sedap. xD aftr test, mcm nk balek gitu... wen for LFS. was stone-ing. tkde pape nk buat. nari abes siang. haiyoo.
aftr skewl, chat wif Bok for awhile. dir ah. nyanyi lagu dangdut kuat2 kt dlm toilet. GPA. hahaha. den me n lynn go to IMM. muler2 ingat nk chill kt McCafe. skali kt saner tkde McCafe. so we go BK. n MAKAN. muahahahaa! super damn hungry. sambil mkn, we talk bout many things. wee~ aftr mkn, we head home. lynn meeting her sis. *kichi2* xD
den dlm bus, Barney called. so we talk2. and people. here's the good news(i assume soo). finally, on sat, i'm having a date. xD ok lame. hahahaha. yes people, i'm miting barney. aftr soo long, baru skrg aku agree nk jumper dier. aftr soo much of giving excuses. cos he's going Thailand on monday n will b back on Aug. the plan is, i'll b teman-ing him to his show. aftr that he'll send me off for my dikir's training.
and guess wad? he said to me, during the show, he wans me to sit wif his mummy. i was lyk OMG! thats a big SHITTOS for me. cos he afraid tat i mite b scared. (though i told him many times i'm perfectly fine watching Kuda kepang) and, he doesnt wan me to rot alone(and mayb trying to choke myself wif me own saliva). so i guess i have no choice bt to sit wif his mummy.... pray hard for me people. xD
i watched Ah Long Pte Ltd just nw. oklah. aku tau criter da lamer. xD kekek sak criter. though i dont lyk the riot2 part. bt overall, very sweet n funny. hahaha. i love fann wong's tiger tattoo. soo hot gitu lorh. if only i could have one..... xD
and and, my mp3 was back to normal. ok fine. not really mine lah. bt i found it. finders keepers. *kening naek-naek* gonna keep it betol2. cos nk bwk for vietnam trip. wee~ anw, tadi i found my 2 appoinment cards for my hospital checkup thingee. and i realised. i've been skipping both checkups. tsk! bad girl.. bt at least, i noe, i dnt have to go for an operation. bt for my menses case, i'm still worried bout it... ok stop it! i shudn't b stressing myself too much on it. (some people just dont understand my situation. they'll make assumptions bout it. fcuk their neneh!)
tink i've said enough here. and, oh ya! finally, will b having S&W tmr. lyk, FINALLY! haha. had AGAMA session wif the teacher just nw. many thigns been learnt. biler mau taubat cha?? xD
till here den,
lov, aishah:)
~ Be good to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home