inmyownlittleworld

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Who's prettier? me or her(bro's gf)?




i was considering whether to sell it off or keep it?

my 2 lil' monster. mmg mcm monster!




she looked like Dora xD


Yoohha! ok fine. i sounded like Suria dlm criter Hikmah. hahaha. ok people, i'm back. ceh! padahal baru satu hari pegi. xD soo. ystd, wen to Prime first cos mama wanna buy some tidbits. i bought tat kinder bueno. den waited for the cab. mama n abah sempat bergado. -_______-" reached rumah along, the 2 minsters start to run aftr me. hahaks.
mama decide not to help out at the rewang thingee. so abah go first. den we baring2 at along's room. nk tdo kn si kecik tu punyer lahh susah. mcm2 bende we did. xD played wif my camera lah. maen tu lah. maen nie lah. mmg kekek ah. last2, aku baring kt katil n sleep. xD 4plus, mama kejot den we siap2. go CWP.
makan first, den do abit of shopping. gue binget! nk beli tu baju tk dpt.. ppfft! last2, i bought tis Dora the Explorer waterbottle. weee~ den ketok-ed mama's money again. we chilled at McCafe. den shopped again.and oh ya! gt sum perang terjadi between mama, bro n his gf. xD kecoh2. den head home. da smpai umah, abg didi call, ajak gi mkn. aduh! kuar lagi. first stop, we go fetch abah. biler da smpai, mama dwan to turon n salam them. PA sak mak aku. ppfftt! padahal tu kesah, da lamer siol.... haiyaah. so we, the adik beradik, turon n salam-ed our makcik n pakcik. its been a decade since they last saw me. soo wen they saw me ystd. they were like "laahh.. ni yg bongsu ni..? da besar lah.." and "da besar gini lawa pulak...." and "tk lamer lagi dier punye turn lah...." -_____-"
kembang? yes, abit. hahahahahaha! den headed to Al-Ameen, ordered our food n take away. balek, makan, tgk tv, den tdo. damned exhausted.
beh pagi2 lagi, da kene kejot by the monsters. ggrrr!! no mood to mkn breakfast. watched tv, read novel den siap2. nk siap pon nk kecoh2.aiyeer. da siap, we head dere. the food, okok lah.
yg klakar nye, org lain kahwin, aku plak yg excited. ahahahaha! ok crap. mayb bcos, its been long time since i perfrm for org kahwin. and, my family pon blom ader yg nk kahwin. and mike, please stop cursing me ok? pppfftt! was rotting lah.. cos mama insist of staying until the majlis abes. ppfft! bro came wif his gf. hah! we crapped2. beh gt one part, i was lyk playing wif my hair. beh tiber2 tis aunt of mine just tapped my shoulder and said "ni lepas ni giliran dier plak lah..." i swear my face was super damn lost! she tot i was like 20plus (and mike, its not old ok? its called MATURED). ppfft! seriously i was rotting. and thanks mike for telling me that u have the extra movie ticket when i tink there's no point of u telling me at tat point of time. ppfft!
finally, at 5plus, we head home. i'm effing drained. and i'm still thinking: to sell my heels off or keep it? shud i? xD


yeay! tmr skewl! i'm soo excited. idk y. i missed my sushimatos n lynn :) ok i'm tired. i'm off! bye!


till here,
love, aishah:)

~my ideal wedding is........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home