inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Anyway, before I forget, here's a dedication for someone's special:-



HAPPY SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY NUR NADIA BTE KAMARUDDIN(betol tk?)

I'm wishing you a very sweeeeeet 17th birthday. Its too bad that i cant celebrate with you on your special day but remember our date? You owe me a birthday celebration too. haha! Anyway, I wanna wish you all the best in life. May you find your happiness real soon & get over with that bloody ex of yours & you jolly well inform me once you got new updates & dooooont keep me in the dark again.

You're the best cousin that I ever had & i'm sure you're aware of that. Really miss the good times that we had last year. Where we always had sleepovers. The DA issue, Hearts issue, Sokong's issue & many more & girl, you're my pillar of strength. When we had the big argument some time ago, seriously, I felt lost. And I'm glad, things are getting much much better now. Cause no matter what, we're still cousins. *even if we want to deny that, we cant. thats the fact* hahahaha. Like what we always used to say "DARAH SAMER MENGALIR.." ok stoppit.

I do really want to celebrate this special day of yours again. Just like last year. Remember? The suprise party that me & your close friends organised? The one that you didnt even suspect anything till they follow you back to my house? Oh gosh. Seriously, it wasnt an easy task. Especially keeping things away from you cause we have no secrets right? hahaks. But its ok lahh. Hope you had fun on your special day.

So yea.. that's all for my dedication. I know you're reading this. ahahahaha. So once again, Happy Birthday & I LOVE YOU!

With lotsa love,

From your most CUTEST cousin, aishah:)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home