inmyownlittleworld

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The clouds:)
My lil' monster.. Adorable kn? Ho Chi Minh.



My baby with the memory of my shades. 20th August08-21st Aug 08.

Team Gerek:)
Alaa & me:)

Ok people, here's my day 4 post. Like finally, we came to the final day. Everyone have to wake up real early in the morning. About 5am(spore time). But as usual, me & lynn will turn on the snooze, answered the wake up call then c'nue sleeping. This time round, both suare serak2. xD


We bathed, siap2. Then lain smuer lom siap so we c'nue sleeping. WTH kn? then mdm surianis called to report @ lobby immediately. so we dragged ourselves. Sad to leave ahh. Da kt lobby, lain blm turon. another WTH. smokey2 jap then board the bus. We're suppose to have our breakfast dlm bus bt the sandwhich were not halal. Thus, we have no selera after that. Reached airport, bid farewell & stuff. Seriously sad to leave sia. Tien said, he hoped to see us as a tourguide in the future:) aaawwww. Then we check in & stuff the slacked one corner. TG was very united. Everywhere we go, always together. We joke around, watched tv.. I was like craving for Popeye's oredi sia. Then board the plane, camwhoring again n again.


Flight took off, smuer tdo. This time round, aku knocked out giler. Tapi yg tk best nye, i sat beside faz, who was tall thus her legs & hands were LONG. so every movement she make, she'll langgar me. another WTH. then woke up, testing photography skill. MCM PAHAM. hahahaha. Da smpai spore, took our luggage & stuff, called mama. She otw. another WTH. so me & lynn proceed to Popeye's to makan... && oh oh! I just got to know, Farina's boyfee was my bro-in-law's cousin. Kire kn kak Aliyaa's bro lahh. Another WTH. xD So-called family reunion? -_-" Then mama reached. First person i hugged was of course, my lil' monster. I missed her like hell sia. xD


That's the first time lynn, lela & rynn saw her. Lela was sooo geram to see her. LOL! then she kissed Mdm Surianis's son who was ohso.cute!! xD sooo chubby. hehehe. bla3, we head to geylang. Maseh ader energy to jalan2. Bt half way jalan, mater ku ngantok. So we go kampong Jawa to buy briyani then head home. & yes, i met Aliff Aziz.. *big grin*


Smpai rumah, mkn lagi. yelahh.. 4 hari 3 mlm puase ayam. Lantak ayam ahh. xD then watched Sentel Power. && oh ya, my lil monster broke the shades that I bought. Aku peh mengamok. Smpai tu bdk demam sak kene marah ngan aku. xD


then, took a looooooooong nap which i woke up skjp then c'nue tdo balek. Damn tiring sia. But overall, I had fun. Though some of the sites & scenes tk perlu. xD & I must say, after this trip, everyone were soo united. I can see the difference sia. & Yes, I love TG:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home