inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, August 28, 2008



Hello people. A very sincere apology as I wont be able to post about Day 3 as I'm effing worn out. Just came back from syaQ's place. Anyhoos, today's weather is really mengancam. Really makes me wanna continue sleeping. LOL! && I'm having flu sia... Thanks eh Lynn:)



We reached school & realise, we're wearing black & red.. Ok lame.. So yea, today I'm totally worn out as I had 2 mock exams (which i really study ok?) EFC was waywayway easier compared to CTR though I LOOOOVE CTR. LOL! During break, we discussed on making cakes for the teachers for tomorrow's bbq. Last min sia. &&& Dee mengungkit kisah Vietnam lagi. Yg pasal sluar dalam. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CTR, Mrs Ho doesnt allow us to leave any blanks. So we have to SQQUUUEEEZZZEEE our tiny brains. Maha perah sak. xD As usual, I could not concentrate during ITI. talked crap with wany. Bodoh peh gemok! xD &&& Ahyew likes to ugut us with ayam kepak terbang. -______-" &&& wany asked a very logic question: How does a fish fuck? -________-"


In class, more then 5 people already using the ROXY backpack. Cool or what? Mine is white in colour & I have the pink one too. Cute eh? xD


After school, I got a chance to oogle __(fill in the blanks)__ such a nice view.. Then head to jurong west to get baking stuff & head to syaQ's place. You see, when people are madly in love, they'll do anything for their love ones. *whistling.........*


You see, I took such a great pain to do these 50brownie cupcakes.. Yes, 50 of them.. All by myself. Demi class, aku sanggop. Ni baru dinamerkn jiwer.. While baking it, me & syaQ looked @ random pics & stuff. We watched Scary Movie 4 if not wrong. LOL!




After few hours, i finally done with it. I finished everything @ about 10plus. Such a looooooong day for me eh? xD & yes, I love this pic below. Random one which i took just now.
Anyhoos, I love Lynn & i hate those who hurt her. I know what he've done to her & i swear I wont let him off easily. He's noone to do that to her. So much of her sacrifise & love. Whatever is it, dont worry Lynn, we're here for you:) &&&& I know she loves me. Know why? She sanggup go to Tamp just to get me the cigs that I want :)
Ok, i shall stop here. My eyes were already kuyu... && ohoh! I'm currently addicted to Show Me Love by Robin S. gerek or wad? ok stoppit. ciao!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home