inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello people. First of all, I wont be updating the Day 3 today as I'm veryveryvery lazy. Think what? Korg je tau penat? tsk! Not fair sia... Anw, today went to school. WEEEEE~ Talked bout her sickening attitude. PPPFFFTT! We were late for our mock exams but it doesnt stop me from oogling @ babyboy. xD

Since we didnt study, we "discussed" the answers together. Aper nak jadi... Passed the bag to Mike. Gembira eh? Rambot lawa bang? xD LFS nothing much except that teacher go tru things for mock exams tomorrow. && I got my 50bucks refund bebeh... Anyhoos, the bbq is still on be it raining or shine. cehh..

During DTG, I did stupid stuff again. Like, sound faz till she cried. Mana mau dpt beb? Gua terror kapa? I acted as minah & make her laughed till she cried. *kening naik2* After school, went to Queensway to get my baby........
Tadaaa! My new Nike Benassi Premium US size 7. Size pon nk bilang... Muler2, peh lah leceh nk carik slipper.. I wanted that red colour slipper but not available. I went into this shop & ask the storekeeper whether they have it in red ornot. But his reaction was kinda overreacting. He jumped out & said no. -___-" Another shop, the boy answered like takot2. -____-" Ni yg buat aku takot nk tanye kedai2 lain. Hillarious sia. Finally, I gave up & decide to settle on one of the design. Skali tkde size. The uncle steady je.. "For you, you have to buy kids' size.." -___-" Lu pikir gua kanak2 strawberry kapa? Last2, I settled on this.

Though its abit loose, but nvm.. Still comfortable. Like finally, i can strike it off frm my wishlist. Ohya, I told bro about it. Aku tau dier jealous cumer dier tknk tunjok. Then he bahase kn me about Camera thingee. Da gitu tkpe, he gave me $10 out of sudden. Scary ahh my brother? Ngigau ahh i guess.

Anyhoos, today is one of my good fren's birthday. I mean, its fique's birthday. We used to be veryveryveryvery close. Mcm adek bradek ah. No secrets between us nye.. But... Nvm. Anw, wished him just now & I sang birthday song for him. Cool huh? xD But yg tk gerek, he ask me this one question... Nk tau ape? Go click on the pic & read. Most of the people asked the same question. PPPFFFTTT!

Aiyaaa. My fingers are aching actually. xD Think gonna start mugging now... Tomorrow am having 2 mock exam.. Cool huh? -____-" & cause of that, I cant join Aifa & SyaQ for the Brownie Session as my class ends quite late. Sorry babes. Have fun:)
Till here then,
love, aishah:)
P/S: First you took my breath away... Now you took my mind away too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home