inmyownlittleworld

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just a random post before I head to bed. Its been two days I've been absenting from school due to tummyaches. & I didnt go to the doctor thanks to Mama. As usual, had a tiff with dad. I've never been perfect in his eyes. Whatever I did is never right. Even if I didnt do anything, he'll scold me. Like what I've always said, I'm not gonna take care of him in future. MARK MY WORDS. Friends online have been a great companion throughout my days & nights. && this picture above was for Dilah. I love it too.

People have been showing attitude nowadays & it really irks me. I mean, not replying to my msges(ohmy! You know how much I wasted my money??), showing faces when we're around. Ok, maybe not to me, but to my friends. It still irks me. Whats the attitude for? For not picking up your calls in the weee hours? Our fault? Or for absenting w/o informing you beforehand? Do we HAVE to report to you in EVERYTHING that we wanna do? C'mon! You still have not change my friend.

Having my mock exams tomorrow & there's no S&W tomorrow. Weeee~ Ohoh. Mike tk jadi datang cause I refuse to turon bawah block. && I'm telling the truth.. Mama wont let me out after 10pm =D He was somewhere faraway from Jurong area @ that point of time when he called. He forgotten about it. Bagus. I'll just pass it to you tomorrow ok darling? (if i come early lah.. If not, tunggu je kt canteen..)

Enough said. I'm sleepy. Nights :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home