inmyownlittleworld

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello people. Ok i noe, this is the 3rd post for today. So, if you're not interested, kindly close this page. Thankyouverynice(: So yea, I woke up today & realise, I cant puase. Tsk tsk tsk.. Last year pon gitu. Rabak eh? what to do..

Anw, today went out wif family. Dlm kereta, kakak-ku menyebar kn berita yg sungguh gembira. Ya, aku akan menimang anak sedara baru tidak lama lagi. xD Though this is not the first time, but the excitement is still there. Now i understands why old folks tends to get excited after receiving this kind of news. Its this inner feelings that nobody can describe. Yes, aku macam paham. xD && this time round, I'm hoping for a nephew. I wanna pamper him with cute lil' soccer boots & cute lil' sneakers or perhaps cute lil' new Era cap for babies? Or or imagine my bro getting married next year & seeing my nephew wearing Tuxedo. Aaaawww... So cute. &&& styling his hair in different style like mohawk(or Danny calls it Malex) or even indies hair. Aaaawww... Ok, i know I think too far ahead. But its just that, I'm excited... *big grin*

We had our dinner @ CCK park. Mcm biase. Thats my breakfast+lunch+dinner=BRUNCHNER. xD then we head to Geylang Serai to see the lampu2 thingee. Got concert ahh bt nvr watch. then I did a new extension @ City plaza. Then we jalan2 around Geylang. Saw Epul. Ronda2 around geylang, carik kain langsir. && Asyiqin is getting more & more mischievious lah. Penat tau jager dier. xD then we head to Chinatown to mit bro-in-law. Chilled outside Marquee & talk bout many things. Mama wans to buy new car. Besok kiter gi tengok. yeay! 7 -seaters! then2, something hillarious happened. U can watch it in the video below & you shall see how drama queen is Asyiqin. Just like the makcik. *kening naik2*

after that, we head home. Time otw home, terfikir-fikir psl kueh rayer. Maybe I wanna make cakes lahh. beh like you guys can order frm me. amcm? Pape, comment kt tagboard ye? xD Klah, i wanna sleep liaoz.. nites! && enjoy this short yet dramatic video:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home