inmyownlittleworld

Friday, August 29, 2008

Ok people. I know I've been owing you the Day 3 post. &&&& since alot of my classmates' blog stated in their tag/post to refer to my blog for the update, nah amek kau!

As for the day 3, we went to Cu chi tunnel. Zaidah, lela Rynn & Mdm Surianis did come come along thus we have more spaces in the bus. Aper lagi, TIDOOOOOOOOO! We reached there, watched the video then walked around the place which is full of insects. -_____-" there were many secret lobangs & traps around. Gosh, the traps were effing scary lah.

Then we can try shooting guns which cost 20,000dong per bullet. I'll rather shoot myself up then spending my 20,000dong. We had ICECREAM since the weather is ohso.hot- ok lame.. Then we entered the tunnel which is 40metres long bt the journey was effing tiring. The tunnel is small which means, people have to squat down in order to move around & big size people will have difficulties to enter the tunnel. Lucky for me, i dont have to squat as I'm short. thus it is a privilage for me. HAHAHAAHA. bt still, some lobangs i have to squat. After getting out frm there, our knees were trembling & everyone was gasping for air. & as for kidaaaa who was been shouted at by me, please dont ever suggest to take pictures underground ok? xD

After walking around, we head back to bus for lunch @ halal restaurant. Like finally. We dined in Four Season restaurant which serves REAL food. xD we ate like noone's business esp the sambal belacan. After eating, ITS SHOPPING TIME! we requested for 3hours for our shopping time. Ni kali, kiter rembat smuer kedai. Ok, not smuer lahh. I bought polo tees for my dad, bros & sis. I bought Dior diamond slippers for mum &&& I bought Roxy bag (bigger one), Coco Chanel (like finally), Shades (paid by faz) & i think thats all. We were broke earlier then we tot. hahaha. We still have like 1hr plus to go. Thus, we chilled one corner.

Crapping with the teachers are the best thing ever. Aku tau mdm surianis binget layan aku. hehehehehe. Then we head to restaurant for dinner which we actually end up playing around with the food. Since we were broke, we shared money to buy Pepsi (which has been our life-saver tru out our 4 days 3 nites there). Pepsi makes us high. I can go drunk wif it. -__-" Know why we were playing around wif the food? cause we cant wait to get back at the hotel! xD we head back to hotel, cleaned up, packed up our stuff the chiiiiiiiiiill. We went back to hotel earlier thus we have ample of time to rest.

As me & lynn were smoking & enjoying our window view, kiter pon tengok kn bdk2 TA kecoh2 ah. Skali kn, si Ayub ni (who was covered wif towels only), was dancing outside his frens' room. Beh one of his fren pulled his towel and.... me & lynn looked at each other. 0.0 The kiter tgk lagi. This time round, his frens were pulling his towel. He was shouting lah. beh si alaa & kin pon joined. dorg lagi kecoh. Phheewwwit-ing & shouting. xD they took his towel & threw it away. kecoh huh? xD then the TG unites, & we camwhored like noone's business.

A visit to massage thingee was a wasted trip. Why? Smuer peh pengecot. Kesian lela tertinggal kt blakang. Only faz, me lela & i-forget-who tk lari. tsk! then kt tv got lagu Whine Up, so kiter blast our tv-s, open the door & chilled kt luar bilik. We crapped, played Uno, danced, & play ChopChilliChop which was superdamnfcuking hillarious. &&& That's when we start to label dee, the sluar dalam girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aku suker joget mcm minah. kekek or wad? we drank Sprite & Coke till we're drunk. I kept knocking my head 3 times.xD Faz was turned off by me. xD ni smuer insde joke eh? hahaha. then Dee was prank-calling us tau. beh dier kluar bilek, wif muker slambe & ask "korg tk tdo...?" so i replied "tk.. dahlah dee.. aku tau kau yg call2 kiter kn..?" dee replied "camne korg tau..??" HAHAHAHA! bla3, we went to bed.

That night was one of the best night ever. We were sooo bond together. Gerek sia. Cam nk lagi gitu. hahaks. & now, enjoy the pictures:)
Lynn's baby has been misbehaving...
Ni lah yg aku maksod kn.. we chilled outside our room..
Penat tau nk amek nk gmbr. Betol2 peh cobaan eh rad?
Team Giler!
@ outside our room.






Ryn's taz is having affair wif our babies..
Ho Chi Minh city.
Our dinner..

The stuff that I bought.
Our lunch.
Epul & my baby:)



Macam paham eh?
Aliff, another macam paham.
Cu chi tunnel(:



Stay tune for the last day post :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home