inmyownlittleworld

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Greetings everyone. Another post for this week... Well, like what I've mentioned last night, Has slept over @ my place. She woke up early in the morning & left for school. Damn early sia. Around 5plus. Sheesh! If I were her... That shows how spoilt I am right now. Lessons starts at 9am. But still can come late.. Anyhoos, today morning2 rain oredi. Make me wanna Zzzzzz..
Reached @ usual spot, beh bbual2 wif Dee. Laughed non-stop tau. Dier yg mrepek beh cakap aku yg banyak nonsense. xD Nari Mdm Surianis got meeting so first half of the lesson was kinda free period. Rotted. Then CTR, rotted again. But but, this time round, Ahyew Lynn & I did something different. Remember the other time when I said me & Lynn tried to read words secare terbalek? This time round, we taught Ahyew. Kekek nak mampos sak. Mcm2 word kluar. If its a malay word, when we terbalek kn, it'll sound soo thailand-ish. But when its english, it'll sound so like french. HAHAHAHAHA. For sure, we laughed till our tummy cannot take it.
Today lunch mcm biase. Then me & Lynn did our role play. Peh lah menggigil sak tgn aku. But Alhamdullilah.. Smuer da beres. After roleplay je, duer2 senang hati, smpai aku ckp "ahh.. finally.. now can go to vietnam wif ease.." HAHAHAHA! beh masok class DTG, nyanyi2. mentang da lepas.
Bla3, school pon abes. Nari kiter rajin sikit. We walked to interchange. Bub Lynn nk berasap while Faz nk kill the time.
&& seriously, I'm not done with the packing. LOL! padahal keghairahan-ku terserlah tau tapi lom pack2 lagi. xD I've changed my money. I'm bringing 2million DONG. HAHAHAHAHA! Millionaire kape. xD cukop tk utk dirompak kt sane? Ok mrepek.
Anw, got this funny convo between me faz n lynn ahh. criter dier gini mcm. Kiter ternmpk *ahem2*...
faz: eh... laki kau!
me: tk kenal ah..
lynn: dier kn da cerai..
faz: oouh.. da ader laki baru ahh nie? ni aper kau buat smpai dier tk dtg skolah nari..?
me: ish tkdelah.. laki baru aku gi keje smlm.. carik nafkah.. maklom lah.. lagi brape hari aku nk gi vietnam kn..
faz: aper lah kau.. tinggal kn laki..
me: apelah! bkn aku tinggal kn laki.. laki yg tinggal kn aku..
*silent*
me: eh! bkn! HAHAHAHAHAAHA!
**********************************************************************************
Yg Dee lagi bagos. We did our DTG thingee beh got one question asked about migration thingee. So its either Human or Physical Geography. We put human but Dee put physical. So Lynn(who wanted to copy Dee's work) asked her...
Lynn: dee.. asl physical.. bkn human ke?
Dee: tkde.. aku confuse.. ni human migration ke burung..
me & Lynn: *laughed* betol jgk..
*********************
so we asked Mr Wee.
Me: cher.. this one actually involve human or birds?
Mr Wee: its Human. Why?
Me: nolahh.. she confused as she was wondering whether this one is about human or birds..
Mr Wee: *laughed till his face turned red*
After explaination frm Mr Wee, Dee snatched back her work.
Dee: apelah kau lynn.. da copy aku nye.. beh carik salah aku.. pastu nk ketawe kan..
HAHAHAHAHA! Funny sia Dee.. xD For sure, our trip gonna be a balst one with people like this going. ANYHOOS! Rad just got a new hairstyle. She looked like Rihanna. or shoudl we call her RI-DIYANAH? ok crap.
I must end here now. Must go pack2 barang. Taking care peeps! ~toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home