inmyownlittleworld

Saturday, August 16, 2008



I'm literally rotting right now && finally, I managed to change my skin. It took me quite sometime to search for the most eligible(mcm paham) skin to replace my previous skin. You see, blogskins.com doesnt always offer perfect skins & when you thought you've just found a perfect one, there's surely be a flaw in it. I can spent half of the day to search for the perfect one & half a minute to realise that there's something wrong with the codes && my mood can changed drastically if my skin doesnt satisfied me. That's how serious & perfectionist I am in blogging.(mcm paham lagi) So yea, the moral of the story is, I'm satisfied with my new skin.
Anyhoos, Mum cooked chilli crab again. In the first place, I kinda hestitate to eat it but after sometime, I decide to just give it a try & I'm glad that nothing happened after that. YEAY! Mum asaked me to siap2 but then, dier sendiri lom siap. WTF kn? tsk!
Ok I know what I've typed down here memang tkde makne nye. Cause I need to do something to let the time fly high high. Ok, I think I should stop here before I start to crap again.
~Toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home