inmyownlittleworld

Saturday, June 14, 2008


I'm bloody pissed off. Dikir was cancelled today. i was having my beautiful sleep wen kak fie called. feel like backing out. bt i noe, i cant. tsk! woke up. watched Pretty Cure. wanted to call out my babes n go on wif the Sentosa plan. bt its already 1 plus. i dont tink they can make it. tsk! so wen online. crapped wif zari. still bloody pissed off wif the spyware thingee. can sumbody help me??????
am not gg to b onlining tonite. sleeping over at sis's place. tmr, will b heading to Sembawang. for dikir training(ppfft!). and i tink, nxt week, i'll b very2 busy wif work n dikir. bt i swear, after 22nd, i'll b bloody free till i rot. wanna bet? so i've come up wif many plans. like movie date wif Mike n partner :) and yea, i still owe partner a shirt. shopping spree wif lynn. outing wif the sushimatos. mayb outing wif my 4As. and and. wat else? nvm.
on the other hand, i just realised, i'm suppose to mit barney. rite? shit! he didnt call or text me. my STMs are getting worse. tsk!
i gotto go now. have to siap. ciao. dnt miss me too much. (i'm typing in a big fonts cos SOMEONE kept on tagging saying its too small. and i gt "chibai" for that! happy?)
love, aishah:)
~boy, I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home