inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, June 12, 2008


the stickers that were given by Mr Wee
Found this sticker on bro's lorry.
featuring my 2 lil' monsters
FLOWER-girls

Isnarti.





Time check: 1015pm.
i shud b tucked in my bed rite nw. lol. anw, today, luckily we werent late for skewl. we had our S&W. we had our 5mins jog around the hall. den its free-and-easy. so me n lynn did alot of sit-ups. i dnt rmbr hw many sets we did. bt all i noe. her tummy was crammed. mine wasnt. mayb i does lah. bt i dont feel it. cos i'm having constipation. -____-" den crapped wif Dee. talked bout Vietnam plan. nyahahaha. and and, my right leg, is getting worse. lucky lynn gt bring her sandals.
aftr S&W, chilled in the canteen wif rad, dee n wafi. we had dangdut session. Dee offered us her Yam Pau which tastes weird. haha. den head to the normal lab. and start working on our DTG. cant do aything. so i crapped wif ahyew. den kidaaa sent her pantun. so ahyew jawab balek. aftr a moment, she ran out of ideas. and thank God, my ideas just came instantly, and hilariously. hahaks. gt one part:
ahyew: Dua tiga kuching berlari. Mana nak sam si kuching jantan. Dua tiga boleh ku cari...
*tros stuck*
me: aper yg kau bebual SETAN??(in a very loud voice)
and everyone start to burst out. ryhme sia. xD mmg giler. den checked her mailbox. read some stupid emails. xD and and, ia sked Sue to ask this indian guy's number. i totally forgot, indians have pride too. ok lame. xD today lesson ends early. bt since my grp have not finish our project, we stayed back. we finished up our thingee till 1plus. at the mean time, we played around wif the stickers. xD i mean. we helpe ourselves wif the stickers. hahaha.
me: my mummy always say this. but i dont believe it. she said, I'M BRIGHT KID.
sumpah lps tu tkde org nk layan aku. hahahaha. da bes printing, wanted to go bind that thing. bt kedai tutop. so...... *ahemahem*
lynn came over to my place. dlm bus, she knocked out rabak. haha. den she wanted to buy KFC. aftr tat, we go buy my cheesecake n her butter bun. da smpai umah, mkn smbil watch DUYUNG. smbil tgk, mater ku sungguh layu. hahaha. aftr tat, lepak dlm bilik. she used the com. i wanted to sleep. bt ader jelah yg kacau. esp frm Norman. he kept on msging me bt i didnt reply. and he'll call me lyk mad. fcuk sia! wads wrong wif him?? soo obsessive. idiotic.
mama asked lynn to stay a lil' longer bt she wanted to go home. both of us were having flu at tat point of time. keep on achoo-ing. and tissue, abes sak. xD aftr sending her off. chatted wif partner n nad. yes, my favourite cousin. i miss her effing much lah. i mean. its kinda freaky bt its true. i ever mention kn, my dreams will always n tend to come true. last 2 nites, i dreamt tat my mp3 was back to normal. and it really did! and, last nite, i dreamt tat nad chatted wif me. telling me tat she's having a prob. and guess wad? IT REALLY HAPPEN! omg. cool or wad? we're having a date next sunday. (idk hw's my dikir...)
den mama suro siap. we go to Along house. ordered pizza. i wasnt in good mood n was very tired. bt Anis keep on cramming onto me. very the rimas-ing. aiyeer. she said i very wangi. duh! hahahaha. da mkn, seriously, mater da layu rabak. den dlm car, i knocked out rabak nye. xD
ok. partner is having a slumber party at Amir's house. ok. Gay party? idk. gaah! cant wait for my turn to have slumber party. *kening naek-naek*
yes, tmr last day. bt boo! no plan aftr skewl. xD
i'm beat now. off to bed oredi. ciao!
till here den,
love, aishah:)
~ Am I being too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home