inmyownlittleworld

Monday, August 18, 2008


Hello people:) Today, nothing much happened & I think there's nothing new happened too. Wait! Got.. Ok, nari aku sungguh semangat untuk belajar. Why? I'll tell you why. During CTR, kinda free period so Mrs Ho gave past year paper to do. So i did it dgn semangat. NO BLANKS. Got that? Then finished up my EFC. Then dgr lagu. Head for break. Only the 2 of us je. Romantic kn? xD
Then Lynn wanted to postpone our Role Play casue she's not feeling well. Bla3, EFC, we did assignments again. Since I've completed some the other time, so I left with one only. Finished it up, then read this novel tittled BABYGIRL. nice sia. Then Lela criter kn pasal the accident. Scary or wad... We were having our peace. Not till.... That's when our darah start to naek pelan2. as usual, VERY IRRITATING.
Then ITI, for the first time, I was very keen to study. Infact, aku raser aku sorang jelah yg smangat nk blaja. Don't know why but today my brain was veryvery fresh. xD crapped with Lynn & Dee & Kidaaa. HAHAHAHAHA!Like what I told Ms Dewi, "slagi semangat maseh ader..." lol! Then we talked about the spa thingee which then adds up to my excitement on about our trip which is like in 3 days time!!!
Then we collected our ceramic thingee. Due to the substance that they used, our workpiece end up looking like it having infections or fungus growing. -______-" After school, we met Mdm Surianis to settle the money thingee. Tu pon kecoh. HAHAHAHA!
Beh nari balek straight cause Has is coming over. Why? She ran away from home lahh. See lahh. So smart. Go bring BF masok rumah. Kan kan.. Hope you LEARN your lesson. LOL! Anyhoos, I spent few hours on playing games in MSN. Played with Syerzan. LOL! fun ahh? Must play again. hahaks.
Think gonna stop till here. Ohoh! Babyboy makes me go GAGA again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok! Stay tune for more story! Toodle~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home