inmyownlittleworld

Sunday, August 17, 2008








Hellooo Earthlings. Pardon for the late update as I was helping Faz with her new blog. So yea, today, my family & I went to Expo. Shopping2 lerr. Had foot-massage thingee & it feels soo heavenly sedap lah. Then mama booked spa treatment next week. WEEEEE~ Oh ya! I bough MAC mascara since I lost mine. But I don't think I lost mine lah. Perhaps someone "took" it but doesnt want to return it back. Oh well, whatever.
Then head to Tampines to fill our semi-empty stomach. The food were not that yummy lah. Fine, aku tau aku cerewet. PPFFFTT! Then we bought present for Insyirah & dengan smagat nye, aku, kakak ku & abg ipar ku wrapped present kt kedai bookshop tu. xD Then head to Kallang Leisure Park for bowling with Kak lina all.
After awhile, Fatin & I went out to buy donuts which taste ohso.yummy lah! HAHAHAHA! Then head to railway station there cause Kak Lina wants to blanja us makan. We had satay, rojak, popiah. Sambil mkn sambil dgr story-telling frm my bro-in-law. He's one funny guy lah. We cant stop laughing. We talked about the stomach flu that everyone suffered last week. Funny eh? Everyone sak kene. Then they talked about this doctor. Super damn hillarious sia. After all that, head home.
Frankly, I've yet packed my stuff. Ok, aku tau keghairahan ku terserlah. Padahal barang lom pack2 lagi. kwang3. Anyhoos, there's this guy which I already deleted him from my contact list lah. Beh tadi he chatted with me. Konon ajak cabot skolah just to lepak with him all that. Being the usual me, I gave him 101 excuses. Then i said, NEXT TIME PERHAPS. Beh he said, they wont be a next time. PEH! step aku heran gitu. Macam lah aku tergiler-giler kn dier. Prangai peh jantan. Lain lah kalau si BABYBOY tu.. xD
Tink i shall end here cause I'm damned sleepy. 4-more-days-to-go!
till here then,
love, aishah:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home