inmyownlittleworld

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Was awaken by mum early in the morning. -_______-" Then head to Toa Payoh for my spa appointment. The massage was not bad but kinda painful especially the part where they emphasized on our joints. The part where they massage my breast area was painful too. Ok, ni part tk perlu. xD Sis could not do it cause she's in the early stage of pregnancy. Am going there back for another treatment. Yeay!

Head to Geylang. Like, again. There were concerts here & there & I'm feeling oily as I could not rinse the essential oil that they used. && my hair was oily too. Plus, its my 2nd day. Rimas-ing, yes. Sis starts to crave for food. -_____-" Pregnant lady always like that. tsk! Head home earlier then we thought cause everyone was very tired. Reached home & slept throughout the afternoon till 8plus. Woke up, helped Fafa with her blogskin & watched Incredible tales. Oh yes, Wujud 2 da kluar. I wanna buy but mum tk bagi. Aku fanatic ngan criter hantu. Mike suggest that I become hantu oso ok. -_____-"

Bro came back home as usual & he was in good mood. He bought baju rayer oredi. He put it on & kept on asking me "ok ke tk?" & i'll go "ok.. ahh.. dah leh rayer ahh gini besok.." -___-" & my bro, still can layan by saying "tu sebab ahh.. org besok puase, aku besok rayer.." -____-" & he told me, he'll sponsor my kasut rayer(though i tot i'm not gonna buy again for this year since last year's was still in good condition). But since org da nk sponsor. Aper lagi. I requested for Charles & Keith & yes, to complete my looks for rayer, I requested for new handbag. GUESS nye eh. I've been using that Coach handbag for how long sia. My bro is such a nice man *senyum selebar-lebarnye*

Tomorrow can wake up late. Yeay! But exams are next week. Boo! But after that holifday. Yeay! ok lame. Dahlah. Better stop here before I'll spout nonsense again. toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home