inmyownlittleworld

Monday, September 1, 2008

Some chicken turned into black chicken. PPPFFFTT!
The nicely goreng-ed ones.
Satay goreng.. Dad was craving for it so i made specially for him..

Greetings people. Today marks 1st Ramadhan. Well, unlucky for me as I cant sambut it for the 2nd time. But oh well. What to do. Did nothing much except for doing household chores & preparing food for buker.


Goreng-ing ayam is not an easy chore for me today as the chickens refuse to cooperate with me & yes, some of it turned black as the result of my lalai-ness. xD Anw, sempena bulan ramadhan nie, I'll be uploading a video of Upin & Ipin. A very cute video which makes my 2 lil' monsters addicted to it. Bagus utk kanak2 memahami tentang Bulan Ramadhan. Educational indeed. LOL! Till here then. ~Toodles




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home