inmyownlittleworld

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello:)
My new extension.
Aku & Spects.

Today, school has been another boredom for me. Except for EFC as I got magnificent results for my mock exam. I was like mumbling away when Mdm Surianis announced that Darryl was the highest for that paper. I was like "dier mesti nye ahh.. kau tgk ahh.. hari2 diam je.. pastu on je gi skolah.. tk mcm kitrg.. Pemalas nk mampos!" that's when Mdm Surianis announced the 2nd highest, who was actually Noraishah. (me lah! duh!) my reaction was classic. 0.0, "me?" & many more lahh. As I took my paper, I told her "cher..padahal i maen hentam je tau..." which is actually true lah. But after looking tru the paper, its the compre that helps me alot. Tk sia2 Mr Paul seksa aku ngan compre practice last year. Smpai tebal2 file compre aku. xD Mdm Surianis also made a bookmark for each & everyone of us. So sweet sia. I'm moved to tears. xD

But CTR wasnt that great today. Ms Ho wasnt in good mood as not everyone did well for her paper. I dropped drastically sia. && Ms Red was throwing tantrums too. At the wrong timing. LOL! I felt like as if my womb was being pulled down. Pain like ass. Then, I went home after that. The pain is killing me lahh. && I have no mood to continue on. Biaselah tuu. Tgh bulan. Prangai not nice.

Was supposed to catch a movie with AhYew. We wanted to watch 4BIA. But the showingtime is @ nite. KNS. So we walked around JP, bought earrings & hairclip. Then we go tgk2 jam. I told AhYew, I almost bought that DKNY watch but I end up giving my money to Richmond instead. Stupid of me. TSK!

Head home after that. We had a bumpy ride. -____-" Reached home, slept till magribh sia. Betol2 peh penat pe.. && my leg cramp lagi. Susah lah hidop gini. Tkleh kene sejuk. & I'm having Sinus sia. Its like a penyakit tau which means, I can have selsema anytime, anywhere. Rabs sak.

& ohoh, before I forget, do continue watching Upin & Ipin ok? hehehehe. Klah, till here then, toodles:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home