inmyownlittleworld

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello people. Well, today I didn't attend school. I'm having split headaches. Maybe due to late-night revision that I've done last night. Aku da start blaja ok? *abeh bangge ahh??* Today's weather was ohso.nice sak.

Since I got nothing better to do, so I continue on typing my notes on CTR & yes, I've figure out how to solve my printer's problem. Smart eh? Everytime I got the solution, is always during the time when I'm in the toilet. -_______-"

I wanted to change my URL. I've cracked my brain for hours sia. Like wth, I cant think of a nice URL to replace this justakissaway.blogspot. &&&& I was thinking of privatising it too. Many asked me why. Don't ask me lah. Aku ni kan minah random. xD Since I cant think of a perfect name, I shall give myself some time to think about it.

Oh well, just wait for the latest news for my new link. au revoir!(bye!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home