inmyownlittleworld

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School has never been better. Lessons were filled with gossips & nothing more. 4BIA has been a hot topic for today. & yes, I did watch it ALONE last night. How brave! -____-" Had DTG test, & I told myself, its time to buck up. Its not as if I'm really dumb in DTG. Its just that I'm plain lazy to go through the thick pages. PPPFFFTT! & yes, I'm having difficulties in clearing my inbox which has more than 3000msges.

Attend S&W. Like what I told our teacher, kiter pelajar mithali. MP. xD @ first we're just lazing around but after sometime, we decide to play badminton. With our uniform. xD Aku tau, aku bising je lebih. xD Laughed till we cant laugh anymore. Then head home. Did nothing much except doing household chores & sleep. Woke up, start to write on my notes. It took my bloody 3hours to complete DTG notes. & I realised, the printer buat prangai lagi. tsk!

I'm just plain disappointed with some of my friends lah. I mean, c'mon. Exams are next week. But I've yet to see your faces in class for this week. Ok fine, perhaps you may have some issues going on. But hey, that doesnt mean you can forget your responsibilities as a student. I'm not saying i'm a good student. Fine, I have to admit, i've skipped some lessons but I think, what you guys did is a lil' bit too much eh? Its time to wake up people.

Think i should just stop here before i start to blabber nonsense again. Am not in that good mood either when I think about school. Oh well, I just have to survive for another week. & yes, dont forget to watch Upin & Ipin. (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home